Seniors' Mental Health Community
Consultation Outreach ProgramAdmission Criteria - Physician and/or Nurse Practitioner Required
Our target population includes:
For referral forms please call the number below.
- Seniors (e.g. usually over age 65) with one or more of the following: Our target population includes:
- Mental Health problems/illness complicated by age-related medical illness and/or functional needs
- Severe mental illness and require complex care (e.g. residence in a Long-Term Care Facility and/or have functional limitations)
- Behavioural problems associated with dementia and/or other mental illness
- Severe, late on-set mental illness
- Persons under the age of 65, who have an age-related illness, (e.g. a 52 year-old with Alzheimer's disease and suspiciousness).
- Must be medically stable.
- Must reside within the catchment area of Elliot Lake and Thessalon to Webbwood.
Telephone: (705) 848-2800
Fax: (705) 848-3752
10 Paris Drive, Unit 6
Elliot Lake, ON P5A 2L9
You can download brochures as well as the Referral Form by clicking the underlined links:
Home About Us Club 90 Seniors Mental Health Volunteer Board of Directors Annual General Meeting NE LHIN NSCSS MSAA & Customer
Service Accessibility Contact
Us Links Meals Activities Recreation Events East Algoma Connects Blog
© Copyright North Shore Community Support Services, Inc. 2017, All Rights Reserved.
with Website templates courtesy of Steves-Templates.com